I am nominated by Alica from Hashtag Loves Books to do Liebster Award, I always want to do Liebster Award but no one nominated me *blushes* And as a lazy person like me, I am too lazy to nominsted anyone and my hands are still sore from yesterday badminton lessons so let’s get started:
1. Online book shopping or in-store book shopping?
I always perfer online shopping over in-store shopping becasue here in Hong Kong is really hard to find English books and usually when I can get English book, they are really expensive, so online book shopping hand down
2. Who is someone you look up to, in real-life or a fictional character?
I don’t really have anyone I look up to, most of the time I think I look up to my parent I guess…
3. What is your most anticipated book this year?
My most anticipated book of this year, I think it’s either Hello, I love you by Katie M. Stout, Written in the Star by Aisha Saeed, Magus Chase and the Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan, Bookishly Ever After, None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio, A Work in Process by Connor Franta, The Fill-in Boyfriend by Kasie West. 2015 is the year of good books
4. #Dearme What is one piece of advice you would give to your younger self?
You are so much better than you thought you are, and don’t let anyone let you down.
5. What is an inspirational quote you live by?
I don’t have any “inspiration quote”, how funny I usually prefer lyrics then quotes but lyrics counted at a type of quotes right?! “I’m beautiful in my way/ ‘Cause God makes no mistakes/ I’m on the right track, baby /I was born this way” I truly love this quote for a personal reason,to me this is a reminder that I am who I am and I’m born this way
6. What is the most thought-provoking book you have ever read?
I had typed it before I went to shower now it’s all gone I think it’s either Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe or the Book Thief
7. What is the funniest book you have ever read?
I haven’t read any “funny books” but Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods is pretty funny, because of Percy Jackson’s sassiness. It’s just awesome going back to Percy’s POV and the Demigod World.
8. If you had to go in a battle with one other fictional character, who would you choose?
Ares, I mean he’s the freaking God of War and Battle. We will win that fuxking battle.
9. “Most important life question” What are you watching on Netflix or on TV right now?
Well we don’t have Netflix in Hong Kong so it’s hard to watch foreign TV program here but I still found another website I can use but it’s not updated. Anyway I’m watching Doctor Who, The Flash, Once Upon a Time and I’m thinking to start watching The 100
10. Which YA book is the most nostalgic for you?
Tbh I really don’t understand what is nostalgia until I checked the dictionary anyways Anna and the French Kiss made me feel home and it’s so heart-warming
11. What event or expo do you desperately want to go to?
I wish we have Comic Con here in Hong Kong, Comic Con sounds really cool even I’m not into cosplay but Comic Con is like a paradise for geeks like me. I would die if I can take a picture with the Flash and other my favorite superheros.