I first saw this tag on Youtube, and Icy on Nerd of Book had also did this. And most importantly I have nothing to do (actually I should be packing but…) Anyway let’s get into it
1. A Popular Books or Series I didn’t like
I was to check GoodReads to see which books have the lowest rating and I found out I rarely rated any books lower than 2 stars (I am too nice sometime) I have a few book and series that I didn’t like that most or I DNF it, I’m gonna to copy Icy’s formate of this tag cause that looks more neat and easily to explain
Moving on to The Maze Runner Trilogy by James Dashner
2. A Popular Book or series that every one else seems to hate but you love.
3. A Love Triangle where the main character ended up with the person you did NOT want them to end up with (warn ppl for spoilers) OR an OTP that you don’t like.
*Spoiler for the Maze Runner Trilogy*
How on Earth does Thomas ended up with the other girl which I forgot her name but I think it’s something start with a “B”. Why Teresa did not get a happy ending? (My friend told me what happened to her and Newt)
*Spoiler for HoO series*
Leo and Calypso just don’t work for me, I feel like Rick Riordan is trying to give everyone a love interest and just throw Leo on Calypso’s Island so he can be with someone. I love Leo but this just don’t work for me.
4. A Popular Book Genre that you hardly reach for
High Fantasy or Science Fiction. It’s kinda funny how I actually love some fantasy and science fiction. The reason I can’t get into both genre is because the name and places name is confusing and I just can’t do High Fantasy or Science Fiction.
5. A popular or beloved character that you do not like.
I can’t think of any book character that I hate but for TV show; I actually dislike Rachel Berry from Glee. She is an amazing singer, she is just annoying, a drama queen and a diva. I just can’t stand Rachel Berry
6. A popular author that you can’t seem to get into
7. A popular book trope that you’re tired of seeing. (examples “lost princess”, corrupt ruler, love triangles, etc.)
Main Character being “Different” or “the Chosen One”
Innocent Virgin Female Character falling for Badass Tattooed Hot Male Character
8. A Popular series that you have no interest in reading.
Lord of the Ring series by J.R.R Tolkien
Didn’t know how to start the series and where to start, not a fan of Epic Fantasy
9. The Saying goes “The book is always better than the movie”, but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?
I have this love/hate relationship with the Maze Runner, and I’m only watching the movie because Dylan O’Brien. He’s one of my favorite actor and he’s so cute
I have not read the book yet, but I heard the show is way better. Now I’m unsure to read the book. The 100 is one of my favorite show of all time, by the way my second favorite show is Teen Wolf which Dylan O’Brien is in it